RENTAPAD IN YOUR HOTEL
Rentapad, working with its partner hotels has launched an innovative iPad rental service for hotel guests. Tourists and business travellers staying at our partner hotels can rent an iPad for periods ranging from a few hours to many days.
Our iPad Rental for hotel guests boasts many features including;
• Unlimited 'Always On' Internet access on the iPad allowing you to browse for hours without fear of excessive data or roaming charges.
• Pre-loaded with an ever-growing number of apps for travellers including maps, sightseeing guides, local news apps, and translation tools.
• Business apps to keep you informed and allow you to keep up to date with the latest developments in the business world both locally and internationally.
• Games and entertainment apps including some of the most popular titles on the market for hours of fun and relaxation.
• Apps for the family including children's titles and games to keep the kids entertained for hours.
• Keep in touch with family and friends using Skype and other communications apps
• Take photos using the integrated 5 megapixel iSight camera and upload them for friends or post them to Facebook, Twitter or other social networking sites.
Always on, always connected - Access the internet anywhere – Inside or outside your hotel.
• Travelling light – No need to carry around large maps or heavy city guides
• No need to carry around a laptop that takes ages to start up.
• No need to pay expensive roaming or Wi-Fi charges
• It's easy – Just ask at your hotel reception when staying at one of our partner hotels.
HOW IT WORKS
We try to make renting an iPad in your hotel as easy as possible. Simply follow these steps;
• Request an iPad at your hotel reception and specify your rental period.
• Produce a valid and legal form of photo ID (passport, driver’s license or equivalent), provide your contact details, and sign to accept our terms and conditions.
• Pay for your rental period and allow us to take a small REFUNDABLE security pre-authorisation on your debit or credit card'
• The iPad is issued to you ready to use for the duration of your hire period.
• At the end of your hire period, return the iPad to the hotel reception, sign the return form and we release your deposit.
It couldn’t be simpler!